ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2010 was published this fall with an aggressive
goal of 30 percent energy-cost savings over the 2004 version of the
standard. Learn about major changes and how they'll affect future
minimally-compliant and above-code programs.
Trane experts on the 90.1 committee, including immediate past Chair, Mick Schwedler, share their insights on the new requirements and implementation. This course qualifies as LEED specific.
- Summarize the major changes, with specific emphasis on mechanical-related system design, control and modeling.
- Explain the mechanical updates, including equipment efficiencies, design requirements for hydronics, airside and ventilation.
- Summarize control updates for system design and operation.
- Explain modeling changes for Appendix G baseline definitions and proposed buildings.
- Summarize changes for lighting, envelope.
Includes presentation slides, presenter biographies, outline and bibliography.
Take the quiz
Assessment is required by USGBC and AIA. Please submit the form, take the quiz and Trane will provide you with a certificate of completion documenting your online attendance.
Order a DVD of this program
Item number APP-CMC040-EN