Safeguarding Student Health
& Performance with IAQ
Indoor air quality (IAQ) management and ventilation is important for all types of facilities – and most critically – schools. Even before to the pandemic, poor ventilation in schools posed a significant health risk to students. A recent 2020 UC Davis study found 85% of California classrooms lack proper ventilation which explicitly impacts student heath and learning. The study also found that increased ventilation rates contribute to:
- Increased student performance
- Improved respiratory health
- Increased student attendance
- Reduced airborne disease transmission
- Increased Average Daily Class Attendance ( + future funding opportunities)
Have questions or ready to get started?
Submit your contact information and your local AB 841 funding expert will follow up with you to get started today.