Design and Analysis Software
C.D.S. offers both free and fee-based eLearning courses that cover a wide range of energy modeling instruction for both TRACE 700 and TRACE 3D Plus.
Go to eLearning courses
TRACE™ 3D Plus Courses
The TRACE 3D Plus eLearning curriculum is broken down into 100-level (fundamentals), 200-level (intermediate), and 300-level (advanced) course curriculum.
Our 100 level videos provide a basic overview of the program. These are free tutorial videos that will help a user get started using the program.
- Load Design 101 (~ 1 Hour)
- Energy & Economics 102 (~ 1 Hour)
Our 200 level videos will give a deeper dive into program input, outputs, and methodology. These fee-based, self-paced videos provide the same content as our full day, on-site training courses. Contact email@example.com for pricing and ordering information. Once a course is ordered and paid for, users will have access for 6 months at a time.
- Load Design 201 (~ 4 hours video content)
- Energy & Economics 202 (~ 4 hours video content )
Our 300 level videos will provide instruction on how to model various systems and options as well as address the most common questions about the functionalities within TRACE 3D Plus.
- Coming Soon!
TRACE 700 Load Design eLearning Course
This self-paced course consists of learning modules based on our current on-site TRACE 700 Load training. The six-module course consists of 4 hours of video content. Contact C.D.S. Admin at CDSAdmin@trane.com or 608-787-3926 for purchasing details!
TRACE 700 Free Tutorial Video Topics
These free videos focus on specific features and tasks to help you find answers quickly and easily. Here are just a few of the topics you will find on the C.D.S. eLearning portal:
- Trane Chiller Plant Analyzer- Getting Started (22:14)
- Modeling Airside Economizer Strategies (15:20)
- Heat Recovery Chillers (14:17)
- Introduction to VariTrane Duct Designer (8:28)
- Load Design Output Interpretation (21:31)
- Makeup Air and Non-Mechanical Cooling (14:57)
- Chiller Sequencing and Control (23:07)
- ASHRAE Standard 62.1 (15:48)
- Ice Storage Systems (16:05)
- Top 10 Expert Tips for TRACE 700 (15:20)
Check out all of the eLearning courses on the C.D.S. Support site.