This course introduces the user to the Tracer SC/SC+ interface and common tasks performed using it.
Specific Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
· Understand the Tracer SC/SC+ role in a building automation system.
· Navigate through the user interface.
· View equipment and spaces status and data logs.
· Override occupancy or set-points.
· Determine what set-point will be used by the system.
· Access, view and maintain alarms and events.
· Change a schedule and add an exception.
Who Should Attend
Tracer SC/SC+/ Synchrony users and operators should attend this course.