*Qualifies for 1.5 CE units for USGBC LEED and AIA (HSW,SD) continuing education.
Previous ENLs have discussed system design and control considerations for dedicated outdoor-air systems. This ENL will shift the discussion to the various types of equipment used for dedicated OA conditioning, from packaged DX units to split DX systems to air handlers and water chillers.
Presenters John Murphy, Ronnie Moffitt, Paul Solberg
- Summarize the definition of a dedicated OA unit
- Identify what leaving-air dew point is required
- Summarize what the difference between cold versus neutral-temperature air
- Identify ASHRAE Standard 90.1 requirements related to dedicated OA systems
- Identify specific dedicated OA equipment configurations