The Tracer Synchrony Advanced Operation course builds on the
knowledge and skills learned in the Tracer SC/Synchrony Operation
course. This course will enable learners to expand their skillset to
complete a variety of advanced operations, control strategies and
energy saving methods to get the most value out of their Tracer SC+
building control system.
Important: In order to attend Tracer Synchrony Advanced Operation, students must have completed Tracer Synchrony Operation.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to
- Define and apply coordinated control methods using spaces, Area, VAS and schedules.
- Create an area using the area application and understand the different configuration options.
- Create HVAC, analog and binary schedules.
- Set up and modify data logs with advanced configurations.
- Use Tracer TU™ to backup, restore and upgrade firmware for Trane unit controllers.
- Configure alarming for binary and analog points.
- Create custom alarm categories and notification classes.
- Route alarm categories to users.
- Work with
Tracer Graphical Editor (TGE) to modify and publish Graphics to the
Our programs use a variety of assessment methods to measure learning, from pre and post tests, to classroom activities, quizzes and workshops.
Jun 08-10, 2021
9 seats available