In the Tracer Synchrony Operation course, students learn to operate
and modify an installed Tracer SC+ system using the Synchrony
interface. This highly interactive course includes presentations,
demonstrations and hands-on workshops where students practice using
the software applications integral to a Tracer SC+ building management
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to
- Determine the need for and sequence of operation of various types of HVAC equipment.
- Describe the different levels of control in a building automation system and how they relate to equipment.
- Monitor and control building mechanical systems.
- Utilize contract documentation to identify control Components and locations.
- Create new user accounts and control their level of access within Tracer Synchrony.
- Navigate the Tracer Synchrony user interface.
- Create and modify custom time-of-day schedules.
- Apply knowledge of schedules, area, and variable air system applications to control building air systems.
- Respond to hot and cold calls by applying troubleshooting strategies
- Respond to alarm conditions.
- Generate and view data logs and reports.
- Back up your Tracer SC+.
Our programs use a variety of assessment methods to measure learning, from pre and post tests, to classroom activities, quizzes and workshops.
May 04-6, 2021
5 seats available