Trane applications engineers discuss system design and control
strategies for various types of chilled-water terminal systems,
including fan-coils, chilled beams, and radiant cooling. Topics
include: types of terminal equipment, variable-speed terminal fan
operation, dedicated OA system design, chilled-water system design,
and complying with ASHRAE 90.1 requirements.
- Identify design and control strategies that can save energy in various types of chilled-water terminal systems, including fan-coils, chilled beams, and radiant cooling
- Summarize the latest fan motor technology used in chilled-water terminal units
- Explain how to design and control a dedicated OA system as part of a chilled-water terminal system
- Identify key design considerations for central geothermal systems.
- Identify design and control strategies for the chilled-water plant for use with various types of terminal units
- Understand how to comply with ASHRAE Standard 90.1 when designing a chilled-water terminal system
Includes presentation slides, presenter biographies, outline and bibliography.
Take the quiz
Assessment is required by USGBC and AIA. Please submit the form, take the quiz and Trane will provide you with a certificate of completion documenting your online attendance.
Order a DVD of this program
Item number APP-CMC052-EN