Trane applications engineers discuss system design and control strategies for various types of chilled-water terminal systems, including fan-coils, chilled beams, and radiant cooling. Topics include: types of terminal equipment, variable-speed terminal fan operation, dedicated OA system design, chilled-water system design, and complying with ASHRAE 90.1 requirements.
- Identify design and control strategies that can save energy in various types of chilled-water terminal systems, including fan-coils, chilled beams, and radiant cooling
- Summarize the latest fan motor technology used in chilled-water terminal units
- Explain how to design and control a dedicated OA system as part of a chilled-water terminal system
- Identify key design considerations for central geothermal systems.
- Identify design and control strategies for the chilled-water plant for use with various types of terminal units
- Understand how to comply with ASHRAE Standard 90.1 when designing a chilled-water terminal system
Click on the Start Quiz button to view video, access handout materials and take the quiz.
Assessment is required by USGBC. Once you pass the quiz with a 70% or better pass rate, you can access the certificate in your Trane Education Center account Learning History.